Nepean Industry Edge Training is a registered training organization established in 2009. It provides accredited training and related courses to students in Australia. It has industry-specific programs and offers flexible training. Its professional, accredited and individual facilitators bring their content to life.
- Community Services
This course engages students in community services. It gives them the opportunity to become active members of their community. It enables students to get life skills and knowledge. And also provide service to those who need it most. There are 5 certificate-courses under Community Services and one diploma-course. There is also a one-day short course available.
- Certificate in Early Childhood, Education and Care
- Certificate in Individual Support (Ageing)
- Certificate in Ageing Support
- Certificate in Disability
- Certificate in Leisure and Health
- Diploma in Early Childhood, Education and Care
- Manual Handling (one-day short course)
Education courses enhance the students’ professional credentials in the field of education. Students often specialize in a certain area of the discipline. Such as Secondary Education. Nepean Industry Edge Training offers 3 Education Courses.
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Design and Develop Assessment Tools
- Health and First Aid
This course builds students’ knowledge and skills about health and first aid. As well as having a positive attitude about it. It teaches students about physical and mental health. As well as emotional and social health. It motivates students to improve health and maintain it. It also teaches them how to prevent any disease and reduce risky behaviors. Life-saving first aid skills are also taught to students. There are 5 courses under this.
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Provide First Aid
- Provide Emergency First-Aid Response (Education and Care Setting)
- Follow Basic Food Safety Practices
- Assist Clients with Medication
Hospitality studies include training in different areas. This includes marketing and business systems. As well as accounting, and property and human resource management. Also, labor and liquor laws. There are 3 Hospitality Courses available.
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety (Food Handlers)
- Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices (Food Supervisors)
Nepean Industry Edge Training helps students to become a celebrant. This course will give them the necessary qualification they need. Then they can apply to the Attorney General to become a marriage celebrant in the eyes of the law. They will know how to manage legal and ethical issues. They will also know how to consider client needs. Especially during the ceremony planning process. As well as how to design and present ceremonies in a way that would inspire others’ emotions. This course teaches students the presentation skills that are vital to a celebrant. It will also help students to set up and manage their own small businesses. There are 2 Celebrancy Courses you could choose from.
- Certificate in Celebrancy
- Funeral Celebrant Workshop
Nepean Industry Edge Training understands what the workplace needs. It ensures that employers and individuals get the best return on their investment. All students have the chance to achieve their potential. Especially when there are passionate individuals who provide clear and concise training. It results in an employee who can contribute real value to the organization. One who is competent and confident.