We are truly blessed to be living in the contemporary age of technology where everything has been made up for our comfort and convenience. One of the most amazing creations that we utilize in our daily lives and don’t appreciate that much are AC and Heating systems. These systems can be located everywhere nowadays. Homes, offices, shopping centers and many other places have these amazing temperature disciplined systems so that people can live or work in comfortable environments.
Nevertheless, these complicated systems harbor a lot of problems that will surely occur in the lifetime of these AC and Heating systems. Below are some of them:
1. Clogged Filter: Air filters are the most useful constituents of heating and air conditioning systems. Their intent is to block all the contaminants and dirt coming through the vents. These filters are the modules why you receive clean and healthy air inside your home. However, after several months of use, these filters can get obstructed because of the dirt that they have blocked. Hence, they need to be changed or cleaned instantly if you want your heating and air conditioning system to work smoothly without any problems.
2. Malfunctioning Thermostats: A thermostat malfunction is another most common problem that you should be equipped to face if you have a heating and air conditioning system at your location. A thermostat regulator is figuratively the brain of the heating and air conditioning system. It operates the entire climate control operation by setting the air level and temperatures of the system according to your requirement. If there is a problem with the thermo-regulator, then the entire operation of the HVAC system is at risk.
If you store the old analog styled thermostat at your home, then you should regenerate it with a new digital one. If you already have the modern digital thermostat at your home and it is still nonfunctional, then it might have debilitated batteries. Just try replacing the batteries and see if it’s operational. If it goes bad, then it might be a different trouble that only a professional like us could understand.
3. Blocked Drain: Every HVAC system is equipped with a drainage system that is peculiarly designed for an air conditioning system. The drainage system dwells with a drain pan that collects the redundant moisture and a drain pipe which leads out said moisture. This drainage system can get clogged due to impurities and dirt after a while. This clogging of the drain can spill the moisture towards the cast-off areas of the HVAC, which is surely not a good thing.
To unblock the drain system, just go to the outdoor unit and get rid of the drain pipe. Clear the drain pipe by using any cleansing product.
4. Refrigerant Leaks: The refrigerant is a substrate that is used for cooling the air before it is blown inside the edifice. It moves inside the coils and plays an all-important role when it comes to providing the cool temperatures.
One of the most common problems that you are perhaps going to face is the refrigerant leak. The main indications of refrigerant leak can be a wetness on the vents and an extremely acrid smell. If you observe any of these signs at your home, then immediately turn off the HVAC system and call for processional help.
- Unearthly Noises: If you observe hearing weird noises whenever you turn on the AC and Heating system of your house, then there might be some mechanic problems with the unit. This might be because of the blower fan or any other mechanical constituent of the system. The best thing to do at this point is to call for heating and air conditioning repair in the state.
With over decades of experience, we render the best heating and air conditioning repair and upkeep services. Contact us today if you have any issues with respect to the HVAC system of your house.