When it comes to choosing the right flag pole for your need, you may have a wide range of options available in the market. Buying a flag pole will not be a complicated process if you know a few factors to consider during the purchase. If you feel it hard to determine the right flag poles for your specific need, continue reading this article to know a few things to consider while choosing the flag poles in Perth.
The look or the surface appearance of the flagpole is considered as the flagpole finish. Finish options for aluminum flagpoles include Satin, Clear Anodized, Black Anodized, and Bronze Anodized.
- Fiberglass poles generally are available in white, but can sometimes be painted to specific colors at additional cost.
- Aluminum poles can be powder coated in any paint color imaginable.
- Aluminum flagpole comes in a silver satin finish, but can be anodized with a protective color coating at an additional cost.
The flagpole material refers to the type of material used in its construction. Most flagpole companies offer flagpoles in different materials such as gel-coated fiberglass, aluminum, and steel. As aluminum is will not rust, lighter than steel, and works well in both commercial and residential settings, it is the most commonly used metal for flagpoles. Some of the flagpole materials include:
- Steel Flagpoles
- Gel Coated Fiberglass
- Anodized Aluminum
- Satin Aluminum
Size or height is the next thing to consider when it comes to choosing the flag poles in Perth for your need. Most residential flagpoles installed are between 15’ and 25’ in height, depending on what’s right for each location. In ground flagpoles are sized in five foot increments up to 50’, increasing to 10’ increments beyond that. So be careful to choose the right height or size of the flagpole.
Type Of Flagpole Installation
The type of installation you select may be influenced by civic ordinances/restrictions, your location, and the aesthetic look you desire for your display. Some of the Perth flags pole installation options include
- Shoe Base
- Ground Set
When choosing a design for your flagpole display, halyard placement should be an important consideration. Halyard System refers to the location of the rope or wire that allows the flag to be raised and lowered.
- External Halyard Systems: The flagpole wire cable system or the rope runs down the outside of the flagpole and is fastened using a cleat.
- Internal Halyard Systems: Theflagpole wire cable system or the rope is inside the flagpole and not readily accessible.
If you are looking for high quality Custom Flags in Perth, you can contact Tudor House in Victoria Park, WA. Visit https://www.tudorhouse.com.au/